Saturday, January 30, 2016

Tasting - Bella Bolle Moscato d'Asti

Name: Bella Bolle Moscato d'Asti
Variety: Moscato bianco
Region: Asti
Country: Italy
Year: 2014
Price: $7.00 (Walmart)
Shop Review: Our Moscato d’Asti features bright bubbles and a light acidity alongside sweet peach and nectarine flavors. It’ll leave you mumbling 
Mmm…Moscato.
My Review: This was another bottle chosen by my girl friend's eyes. It would never be my first choice, but nonetheless, I decided to give it a try. This light amber, sparkling cider-looking wine tasted a lot like it as well. On the nose, I could smell some sour apple, and crispy grape. At first taste, it had quite a bite. It almost tasted like I had burned my mouth, but it was just the carbonation. It began rather bitter, but then tasted very sweet. It ended in a concord grape juice sort of taste. Overall, a very sweet, light wine. It surprised me at how tasty it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment